- At the beginning of the academic year parents are provided with information pack which includes:
- The full exams schedule for the year per class and group.
- The weekly hours during which parents can meet the school teachers and ask about the students’ progress.
- The student's personal code so that parents may be informed on students’ performance in each class through our web site anytime they want.
- The teaching hours are strictly observed. The secretary informs parents in case a student is absent within the first quarter.
- In case of a student’s absence, their guardian should inform the Secretary and the student must ask for the material taught on the same day as well as for the homework.
- Participation in the tests is mandatory and the Secretary shall inform the guardian if students are absent.
- Students receive books and support material (slides - cd roms). In case students lose their books, they are expected to replace them at their expense.
- Supportive teaching, if the teacher recommends it to the Academic Department, always takes place in extra hours and is free of charge.
- Individual courses that a student wants are provided upon agreement with the Director of the School. The cost is covered by the student.
- Meetings with the parents and the teachers are scheduled on a four-month basis in December and before Easter
- The curriculum of the school does not follow the school holidays. Specifically, holidays are:
NOVEMBER 17 (POLYTECHNIO)
December 23 - January 3
The Three Hierarchs
25th March (NATIONAL HOLIDAY EVANGELISMOS)
MONDAY THURSDAY - EASTER WEDNESDAY
1ST OF MAY
THE HOLY SPIRIT HOLIDAY