ORGANISATION OF COURSES - STAGE OF PREPARATION FOR EXAMS
- Classes consist of small groups of 3-7 students. (5 pupils on average).
- The groups are homogeneous and each student is part of a course based on scores from the previous class and the specific ranking tests assigned by Diakrotima Schools.
- The course lasts for 60 minutes with a 10-minute break every 2 hours when we change subjects. That is the daily schedule of Diakrotima (4 hours of practice). It includes a 10-minute break and not 4 breaks.
- There are brief tests in class, three-hour tests every other Saturday and a special preparatory course during Christmas and Easter holidays. Student participation is mandatory.
- Books especially prepared by Diakrotima editions and extra supportive material (CD-slides) are received by the students in the first ten days after registration.
- Class and student cards show the students’ performance. So, a daily picture of the students’ performance is always available.
- Career Orientation Workshops with specific guidance tests to help the students choose the direction and the schools that suit them after they have discussed with the Director of the School.